Competition Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the “THE PROPERTY BOX Competition 2020” (“Competition”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter of the Competition is THE PROPERTY BOX PTY LTD (ACN 604 358 054)
(ABN 62 604 358 054) of Suite 6/1 Nerang Street, Nerang Qld 4211 (“THE PROPERTY BOX”).
- Entry is only open to Australian residents over the age of 18 years (“Entrant”)
- Entrants are existing clients of THE END2END GROUP OF COMPANIES, containing
(The Property Box P/L , End2End P/L & End2End Financial Services P/L ) or persons who become a new client of The Property Box specifically during the Competition Period, a client being a person or an entity that has purchased a new house via THE PROPERTY BOX and has settled on the land component prior to 12th December 2020.
- Entrants must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions.
- Employees of THE PROPERTY BOX and entities associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter.
- The Competition is open for entry from 9.00am AEST on 1st January 2020 until 4.00pm 12th December 2020 (Competition Period).
How to enter the competition
- The Competition is a game of chance. To be eligible to win the Competition, Entrants must register online at www.thepropertybox.com.au/win or at an approved venue and include the Entrant’s full and correct name; date of birth; email address; address; and phone number. Approved venues will be listed on the website www.thepropertybox.com.au.
How to win the competition
- All eligible Entrants will be required to attend the draw with a drivers licence as identification, the location of the draw will be at the premises of MG Gold Coast, 4 Spendlove Ave, Southport, Qld 4215 and the draw will be overseen by a PROPERTY BOX staff member.
- At 7.00 pm AEST on Saturday 19th December 2020 the draw event will commence, all registered Entrants in attendance at the draw will be asked to randomly select and retrieve a key from a container of keys upon entry to the event and upon production of a valid driver licence as proof of identification. The container will hold the same number of keys as there are registered Entrants, whether or not all Entrants attend the event. It is therefore possible that an unclaimed key may be the key that unlocks the car. This process will be supervised and each key will be recorded against the Entrant.
Those Entrants who have referred a person to THE PROPERTY BOX who in turn became a client prior to December 19th 2020, will also receive a Silver Ticket which will be recorded against that Entrant.
The Silver Ticket Elimination Round 1
The Entrants holding a Silver Ticket will be asked to collect a key from the container ahead of all other entrants and each in turn will have a chance to attempt to unlock the car with their key. The Entrant whose key unlocks the car wins the car.
If all registered Entrants have attempted to unlock the car and none succeed, then The Matching Key Elimination Round will commence.
The Matching Key Elimination Round
In turn each registered Entrant will have a chance to attempt to unlock the car with their key. The entrant whose key unlocks the car wins the car.
If none of the Entrants keys unlock the car, a Competition official will attempt to unlock the car using each of the remaining keys in the container until one of them unlocks the car. THE PROPERTY BOX may jackpot the car to the next competition period or have all eligible entrants and Silver Ticket holders place their drivers licence in the barrel for a single draw whereby the winner is chosen.
- THE PROPERTY BOX will ensure that at least 5 people are present at the Draw.
THE PROPERTY BOX will also publish the winner’s first name and suburb on the THE PROPERTY BOX’s website located at www.thepropertybox.com.au. & on the FB site @thepropertyboxaus & @thepropertyboxmackay
- The Winner will receive a 2020 MG 3 automatic vehicle (Prize)
- The Prize must be collected from THE PROPERTY BOX’s head office no later than 8 weeks from the close of the Competition Period.
- As a condition of accepting the Prize, the Winner agrees to provide a testimonial to THE PROPERTY BOX about winning the Prize, to be used for promotional purposes.
Personal information and privacy
- This is a game of chance.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, THE PROPERTY BOX reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition or suspend or modify a prize.
- Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
- THE PROPERTY BOX reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who enters the Competition not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by THE PROPERTY BOX to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Entrant agrees to indemnify THE PROPERTY BOX against:
a) any claims made by the Entrant, against THE PROPERTY BOX or its affiliates in connection with the Competition or the Entrant’s participation in the Competition; and
b) any losses (including any liability) caused by any act or omission of the Entrant which is inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, THE PROPERTY BOX reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Entrant.
- THE PROPERTY BOX’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If for any reason the Winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by THE PROPERTY BOX then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, THE PROPERTY BOX, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- Total prize pool value retail value is approximately $15,990.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
- Entrants consent to THE PROPERTY BOX and its promotional affiliates including related entities, using the Entrant’s Game entries, name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by THE PROPERTY BOX.
- If the Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of THE PROPERTY BOX, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, THE PROPERTY BOX reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory implied guarantees/warranties as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, THE PROPERTY BOX (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, THE PROPERTY BOX (including its respective officers, employees and agents), and its affiliates are not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under THE PROPERTY BOX’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by THE PROPERTY BOX) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of THE PROPERTY BOX; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use/taking of a prize.
- THE PROPERTY BOX collects personal information in order to conduct the Competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors and service providers. If the personal information requested is not provided, the Entrant cannot participate in the Competition. By participating in the Competition, each Entrant consents to THE PROPERTY BOX using and disclosing their personal information to THE PROPERTY BOX’s related entities, agencies and other third parties engaged to provide services in connection with the Competition, for use for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to THE PROPERTY BOX. Entrants provide this consent until such a time as they withdraw it by giving notice to THE PROPERTY BOX.
- The laws of Queensland, Australia apply to this Competition to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland, Australia.